February 6, 2019
“Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes it away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it that it may bear more fruit. If one does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is dried up; and they gather them and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.” -John 15:2, 6
During the corporate morning revival, a leading brother fellowshipped about being pruned after we bear fruit. “Why do plants have to bear fruit and then get pruned? If they bear some fruit then the branches are strong enough. Something we can learn from here, is that brother Lee used the word vigorous. Vigorous is the same word as vital. If we are not cut then we can’t be vital. Brother Lee said that he went to a mountain, repented, then went to preach the gospel. Today, that is the experience we need. We need to ask the Lord to deal with us, so that we would confess and repent. We need to be trimmed and pruned so that we can have a vigorous living, and that is how we bear fruit. We also need a deeper view of pruning. We don’t like that point but we need to be pruned. It’s very simple, we confess and repent, and in that kind of repentance we will receive the infusing of life that will make us vital and living.”
Statistics for Fresno State University:
- Tracts: 287
- Bibles: 16 English
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life: 17
- Contacts received: 11
- Prayed to receive the Lord: 2
Today was a day of labor. Lord, keep us burning for You!
At Fresno State University there was a Catholic student who gave one of the sisters a lot of time to fellowship. She was lead to pray through The Mystery of Human Life. The student mentioned that she had leukemia while young and thought that she was going to die. Now, she is appreciative of the Lord and of the gospel. This one also received a Bible. The sense on her was that she had never read the Word since she was small. May the Lord continue to draw her to Himself in the Word.
- Appointments to be set and continued to be followed up
- For the Bible study Friday at Fresno City College
- For the transition of contacts to the saints
February 8, 2019
“Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes into Me, as the Scripture said, out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. But this He said concerning this Spirit, whom those who believed into Him were about to receive; for the Spirit was not yet, because Jesus had not yet been glorified.” -John 7:37-39
Statistics for Walmart:
- Bibles: 11
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life: 12
Number of Appointments Today per Campus:
- Fresno State University: 2
- Fresno City College: 2 (one was a second appointment)
- Clovis Community College: 3
- For continuation of these appointments
- That the students would be connected to the saints
- A burning burden for follow-up
February 9, 2019
As the GTCA in Fresno and Clovis has come to an end, the trainees and saints were reminded to not consider this the last day of the work. We all need to learn to fellowship and continue to shepherd these ones that were gained. This is not an activity, but our daily living. What touches people is our heart for them. These two weeks the saints have become gates to these seeking ones. A gate is one that is accessible and it does not close or lock. This gate is also corporate. We are here not as individuals doing our own work but we are all parts of the gates that have three sides. Three by four; God mingling Himself with humanity.
The trainees may not be here physically any longer, but the burden is to be here in prayer and in spirit. The availability is short but the heart, care, and petition will continue to come through our prayers this term for Fresno and Clovis. We are all one body!
Statistics for Walmart:
- Tracts: 23
- Bibles: 24 English, 4 Spanish
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life: 24 English, 4 Spanish
- Flyers: 20
Statistics for the Cherry Auction:
- Tracts: 163
- Bibles: 17 English, 48 Spanish
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life: 22 English, 50 Spanish
- BfA Cards: 7
- Prayed to receive the Lord: 1
Today, two groups of saints went out and another group of saints stayed with the trainees to fellowship and pray regarding the contacts gained and transition for follow-up. It was a sweet fellowship hearing the testimonies of both the saints from Fresno and Clovis as well as the trainees.
Continue to pray for:
- The continuation of appointments with these contacts
- The transition of contact from trainees to the saints
- The heart of the trainees to continue to follow up with those contacted
- The homes that have and will be continue to be visited
- Remaining fruit on each campus
- For a team in Fresno/Clovis to care and shepherd these ones
- 370 English, 70 Spanish = 440 Bibles
- 352 English, 66 Spanish = 418 Basic Elements
- 14 with students
Regular Appointment: 2
- 340 doors knocked
- 5 homes visited for the second time
Number and name of churches visited: 1,
- Church in Fresno
Number and names of localities (non-churches) visited: 6,
- Fresno State University
- Fresno City College
- Clovis Community College
- Madera Walmart
- Door-knocking in both localities in Fresno and Clovis
Today was the last day of our gospel trip and we could truly testify that the Lord has blessed this trip and answered many of our prayers. Just to give a summary of what the Lord has blessed us with
In Jackson, MS, there were two days of BfA tabling at Walmart (Flowood and Madison locations), as well as three days of hanging door-hangers advertising the ministry radio station (100.1 WIWT). Summary stats are as follows:
- 97 Bibles given
- 65 contacts filled out contact cards
- 62 ministry books given
- ~2,600 flyers given away during BfA distributions
- ~4,000 door-hangers/flyers placed on doors throughout the neighborhoods near Jackson, MS.
In Birmingham, AL we spent a week laboring on the University of Alabama at Birmingham campus. There were two days of tabling in campus. Summary stats are as follows:
- 31 students gave their contact information during tabling
- 13 appointments with students, with 1 more scheduled next week
- 9 students joining the Bible study
- 2 students came for the first time in the home meeting (a total of 9 students came including these 2)
- We also hung around 150 door-hangers advertising the ministry radio station (WFYN 93.3).
In Hattiesburg, MS we placed around 1,280 BfA flyers on doors near the University of Southern Mississippi.
We can really testify that the Lord is doing something here in Mississippi and Alabama. We are also really burdened that all those we contacted would not be lost, but would all be shepherded into the church life. Thank you so much for all of your prayers saints! Grace be with all of you. Praise the Lord for what He accomplished these two weeks!
- That all those whom we contacted in Alabama and Mississippi, especially the students, would be shepherded into the church life and that many would be remaining fruit.
- That the Lord will continue to abundantly supply all the saints standing for His testimony in Alabama and Mississippi, and that He would preserve and sanctify all the young people and children here for His purpose.
- That the saints would be supplied to have a gospel living and for the formation of the vital groups.
On Wednesday, both universities were closed due to the weather. Regardless, we went to Western University and Fanshawe College, where we met students and handed out study Bibles. For these past 2 days, we have passed out 17 Bibles, and over 200 tracts. Four people called on the name of the Lord and one person got baptized. At Fanshawe, the saints met up with students to hand out Bibles and invite them to a seminar.
On Thursday morning, all the saints went door-knocking in London for an hour around the neighborhood of the hall. After 40 minutes of door-knocking, one team was invited into a home of a seeking Christians for some fellowship and prayer. She said she has been fasting and praying for London and recently told the Lord that she was looking for something more. The team invited her to a home gathering that evening in a home nearby and she came over for some sweet fellowship with the saints for about an hour.
One group of saints were invited to a home of the saints where they met a gospel contact for the second time. During the week, this gospel contact was invited to help the sisters cooking lunch at the hall. This time this new one was open to receive the Lord and was willing to be baptized.
Another two couples have been visiting local dormant saints and have been receiving a positive reception with saints inviting them back for more fellowship. Praise the Lord for His move in London.
- The Lord could recover more dormant saints through the visitations and shepherding
- All 3000 invitations would be handed out by the 70 saints participating before the seminar on Saturday
- The release of new and existing saints to attend the seminar
In the morning and the afternoon, the gospel trip team, as well as local saints, had the opportunity to table at the Mall of New Hampshire for the second time, and all 80 of the English Recovery Versions that were brought to the table were handed out! In the evening, there was a BfA seminar in Manchester at the Falls Event Center and concurrently an Intercollegiate Praise and Ministry Meeting (IPMM) in Boston. There were four students from the Manchester/Concord area that we met during the past two weeks that attended the IPMM and one of them brought two of her friends as well. In addition, another one of those four was saved at UMASS Lowell last week at a seminar, and then spoke during the IPMM overflow time in response to the message on the Bride of Christ. The students were also happy to meet other college students on fire for the Lord.
- Bibles: 89
- Ministry booklets: 16
This trip was in the Body, carried by the prayers of the saints, and supported by practical hidden services of saints throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
“As for the saints who are on the earth, they are the excellent; All my delight is in them.” – Psa. 16:3
Although there was only one attendee at the workplace seminars and one at the second BfA seminar, we are not discouraged! We’ve had the privilege of watching the Lord call people one by one to Himself over the past two weeks across the campuses and the community.
“I tell you that in the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner repenting than over ninety-nine righteous persons who have no need of repentance.” – Luke 15:7
- Gospel Tracts: ~90
- Bibles: 193
- Ministry booklets: 70
- Contacted: 51
- Prayed: 4
- Baptized: 0
- Second Appointment: 6
- Regular Appointment: 3
- Homes Visited: 20
- Number and name of churches visited: 2 (Manchester, NH & Lowell, MA)
- Number and names of localities (non-churches visited): 3 (Concord, NH, Hanover, NH, & Durham, NH)
- The local saints will experience the bountiful supply of the Spirit in their follow-up over the next few weeks to shepherd more than 30 open contacts in the community and that this will lead to remaining fruit.
- There would be a way to meet with and care for 10+ Spanish-speaking contacts that have received Spanish Recovery Versions.
- The Christians Students club would be reactivated at NHTI soon, with Bible studies on campus.
Highlights (February 5 – February 8)
Tuesday (February 5)
One sub-team visited the University of New Hampshire - Durham (flagship campus) and set up a BfA table there. The other sub-team visited Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH and was able to have refreshing appointments with three students who have been meeting with a family nearby for the past few years.
Wednesday (February 6)
Thursday (February 7)
We set up a BfA table at Manchester Community College again and a few saints from the community joined us. One student also received the Lord and is open for further contact! That evening, some got a chance to visit saints in New Ipswich, NH and others attended the first workplace seminar on the Peace of God.
Friday (February 8)
In the morning and afternoon, we had a solid time with some local saints to coordinate the follow-up plans for contacts made over the last two weeks. In the evening, there were three home meetings in and around Manchester. Generally, all the saints in the area gather at the same place on Friday nights, but the many home meetings in smaller numbers this week facilitated further blending among the saints.
Statistics (February 5 – February 8)
- Bibles: 15
- Ministry booklets: 12
Pray that there would be a smooth handoff of the contacts (community and campus) to the local saints over the next week, as well as properly aggressive follow up over the next few weeks.
- Page: 1 of 86
Reports By City
- Amarillo, TX
- Birmingham, AL
- Burnaby, BC
- Canyon, TX
- Clemson, SC
- Clovis, CA
- Edmond, OK
- Fresno, CA
- Hayward, CA
- Jackson, MS
- London, ONT
- Manassas, VA
- Manchester, NH
- Morgantown, WV
- Orlando, FL
- Palo Alto, CA
- Pearland, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- St Louis, MO
- Stillwater, OK
- The Woodlands, TX
- Vaughan, ONT