This would be our last report for the gospel trip in El Paso. We are thankful with the Lord for the laboring time and the fruits. The new students/contacts were connected to community saints and our students today in the cookout and informed about the coming college conference. Our prayer is for these new ones who are really open and seeking to continue to be shepherded and continue going on in the Lord, for our students to get into the word and for the community saints and the church in El Paso to join the Lord in prayer for His move in this campus.
Yesterday, we had 20 new ones attending the Bible study; seven of these have been attending every Bible study and event, so they are the most responsive and open/seeking ones. Our prayer burden is for these seven to be connected to the church kids, community saints and to be able to continue to be taken care of. This coming Saturday we will have a cookout at a saints’ home to try to connect the students with the church kids and community saints.
Between yesterday and today, around 3,000 flyers have been passed out with the information of on campus Bible studies. Today, we had a Bible study at 12 PM and around 13 new ones showed up and signed up to be on the gospel of John’s reading challenge.
- For the new ones to get connected with the church kids
- For the church kids to be burdened for the campus and the new ones
- For local saints to be able to support the church kids in their taking care of the new ones
- For the new ones to not get lost once the team departs.
Yesterday (Saturday, February 3), we had our cookout and 17 new ones showed up and prayed to receive the Lord! Praise Him!
Today, we had our worship service and four new ones came (they have been coming to every Bible study and activity). Our prayer burden is for next week’s tabling and preaching of the gospel, for us to find the sons of peace and for full-timers to be burdened to move to El Paso.
On Thursday and Friday, we passed out around 2,500 flyers, around 25 students signed up interested in the Bible studies, and we had one-on-one meetings with some new ones and church kids in the university.
Today (Saturday) we will have our cookout and some perfecting with church kids before the cookout, to help them learn how to contact people and welcome them.
- For the church kids cooperation with the campus work to get a burden and a vision of the Lord’s desire with this campus
- For some full-timers to be burdened to migrate to El Paso to continue what the Lord has started in UTEP and shepherd the church kids
- For one on one appointments to be released with the new ones
- For the new ones to continue reading the gospel of John and sharing their enjoyment in the groups formed
Yesterday (Jan 31st) we passed out 300 flyers and had our second Bible study. 17 new ones attended the Bible study, three of them for the second time. All except for two signed up for the John reading challenge and were added to a group to share their enjoyment.
- For students to be open to have one-on-one meetings
- For them to read the gospel of John
- For this Saturday’s cookout to be a good time of getting to know the new ones and for them to build relationships with the church kids at UTEP
- For full-timers to be burdened to come to El Paso
Today we handed out 2,000 flyers and 20 students signed up. Our first Bible study was today and 10 of the ones that got a flyer attended. During the Bible study a reading challenge of John was introduced and groups were formed. Our prayer burden is for students to continue to be open and for the new ones that attended the Bible study to continue coming and read the gospel of John.
Today we handed out 3,000 flyers inviting UTEP students to our Bible study tomorrow. Out of those 3,000, 50 students signed up giving us their contact information. Our prayer burden is for all these new ones contacted to attend to the Bible study.
Reports By City
- Chico, CA
- Clemson, SC
- Clovis, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Everett, WA
- Folsom, CA
- Hamilton, ONT
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Kitchener, ONT
- Laredo, TX
- Lawrence, KS
- Lethbridge, AB
- Manassas, VA
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Ottawa, ONT
- Reno, NV
- South Bend, IN
- St Catharines, ONT
- West Richland, WA
- Windsor, ONT