The team arrived in Montreal this past Thursday! It was a very sweet and joyful 10 days in Ottawa and we have lots to share! In total we handed out approximately 750 tracts and 565 Bibles. On our last full day in Ottawa, we held multiple Bible studies at the two campuses. Many students came and they came open and hungry! At the last Bible study of the day we had over 11 new ones join us and many of them expressed that they would return the next week! The response was very encouraging. Then Thursday afternoon we drove to Montreal and blended in the homes for dinner.
Today we will start our first day of distribution in Montreal! Then in the evening we will have a gospel meeting.
- The students will return for the next Bible study! It will be this coming Wednesday.
- The Lord would bountifully supply the saints in Ottawa in the carrying out of the follow up!
- The distribution of the Bibles at various metro stations in Montreal.
- Many would be free to come to the gospel meeting.
This past Monday, we started focusing on follow-up! The team met at our hub in the morning to touch the Lord and then we headed to campus to see if we could meet with any of the contacts for appointments and Bible studies. We also had one trainee go with a sister to visit a mother and her son. For dinner we blended with the saints in the homes.
On Tuesday, we continued with the follow-up, splitting into two teams to meet with students from University of Ottawa and Carleton. In the evening, we gathered at Carleton Heights Community Centre for dinner and the prayer meeting! We prayed for the follow-up, the upcoming Bible studies, the local saints and students, as well as the purchase of the meeting hall and the upcoming International Chinese speaking conference.
- At one home visit to see a sister who has not met in a while, the trainee and visiting saint were encouraged by the family’s 8 year old son. The mom said that every Lord’s Day her son asks if they are going to the Lord’s Table. At the end of the visit, the mom asked her son if they should go to the Lord’s Table this week! Pray that the Lord would usher this family back into the church life.
- The total amount of Bibles distributed so far is ~553 Bibles!
- The purchase of a meeting hall in Ottawa. That through this process the Lord would gain the genuine oneness among the saints.
- The Lord would release follow-up of many contacts on the following three campuses: University of Ottawa, Carleton, and Algonquin College.
- The Lord would bountifully supply the local saints to labour in one accord with Him.
Hello saints! Here is the gospel report from Ottawa on the last two days.
The day’s activities:
January 30— This day we split into four teams. Two teams at Carleton University and two teams at the University of Ottawa! To our surprise, many of the students at the University of Ottawa asked for a French Bible! We handed out 38 French New Testaments and 47 English. At Carleton University we handed out 39. We ended the day with prayer! Local saints and the team met to eat dinner and pray for the gospel trip. A few saints and trainees were also able to share their experiences. It was such a joy to be able to pray with the saints for what the Lord is doing in Ottawa.
January 31— On the 31st all teams went to Carleton University. We held our first Bible study and it was very sweet! Four contacts came (3 students, 1 staff) and we read the first chapter of Basic Elements of the Christian Life, volume 1. It was a watering to all of us. Please continue to pray for these students! We also handed out four French New Testaments and 111 English New Testaments. In the evening we split up to blend with the saints in their homes for dinner.
- After attending the Bible study, one contact could not stop saying how much we have touched her heart. Although she has read these passages before, what we were speaking to her was new and attracted her very much.
- Another student said coming to the Bible study was the best decision she has made.
- We have also been encouraged by the response. People would walk by the table, stop and stare, and walk again. But eventually they would turn around. Even though some of them were almost out the door they would walk back to the table and ask for a Bible! We are really seeing that deep inside each person God has placed eternity.
- The Lord would gain students who would pick up the burden and continue the campus work at Carleton University.
- The purchasing of a meeting hall in Ottawa. That the Lord would keep the saints in the oneness and in the one fellowship.
- The Bible seminar this coming Friday. The Lord would release many to come and that the local saints would have the opportunity to form many connections with the new contacts.
- For the air to be clear and for open fellowship with another Christian group on campus who in the past have openly attacked us.
Today was our first day on campus! The trainees, local saints, and supporting saints from Montreal and Toronto gathered at a brother’s house located close to Carleton University. We started off by enjoying the Lord! We realized we could not go to campus unless we touched the Lord that morning. We then split into two teams, the first team heading to Carleton University to table, and the second team staying at the home (our hub) to take care of some practical needs.
After lunch, the teams switched and the BfC info cards were inputted into a google spreadsheet. In the late afternoon, we all gathered together at the home again to share our experiences on the gospel. For dinner, all the saints blended in several homes. What a sweet beginning in Ottawa!
One student prayed to receive the Lord! After praying she said she felt at peace and was very open for appointments. Another student was impressed by the Recovery Version. After mentioning that he had several Bibles of his own, he asked to look at some verses in the NT Recovery Version. The first verse was Romans 10:13 and Ephesians 3:20. We didn’t have to say anything! The Word and the footnotes spoke for themselves. After reading the Bible the student was impressed by the way the verses were translated and the accompanying footnotes.
We also had a very open couple come by! They are visiting scholars from China and are seeking ones after meeting a friend who is a pastor. They asked if they could meet with us and then if they could also bring their children!
In total we handed out 100 Bibles, 98 English and 2 French.
- The follow-up: students contacted on the 29th at Carleton University would be available for appointments this Wednesday!
- Many more students would pray to receive the Lord! (We had one student pray to receive the Lord today)
These past two weeks have flown by and we have reached the end of the sowing trips to Ottawa and Laval. In one of our readings for this gospel trip, we read this quote from Brother Lee (Three Aspects of the Church: the Course of the Church):
“When a person is graced with being part of one of God’s special moves on this earth, it is the greatest blessing of his life. God’s move makes an impression that he will never forget, and it becomes an unending source of supply to Him “
I think we can all testify that participating on this trip has been a blessing and has left us with an impression that we will never forget. Thank you saints for laboring in coordination with us and sending us your much needed prayers. We really felt covered under the prayers of the saints.
On Friday morning during our coordination time, many saints shared concerning their experiences of passing out Bibles in the metro stations. The reports were very encouraging.
- At Station Mount Morency, one contact joined us to pass out free Bibles. In addition, we met a sister who had read Brother Watchman Nee before. She was really excited to meet us and this Saturday, she came to the seminar.
- At Station Henri-Bourassa, we met an evangelist brother and we were able to have sweet fellowship with Him. He heard that God needs a counterpart and we are to be His counterpart. In order for us to be His counterpart, we need to match Christ in life and nature. He realized that the bride was not ready and he needs to allow Christ to spread in him from his spirit, to his soul, and to his body.
- At Station Cote-Vertu, we met a fellow believer who initially didn’t want to leave his contact information. That evening, he called us and asked if he and his wife could get a ride to the seminar.
- At station Cartier, we met another brother who was seeking for a church and we exchanged contact information and invited him to come to the Bible seminar and Lord’s Table meeting. In addition, one Muslim contact heard about the three parts of man and called on the name of the Lord to receive Christ into him.
Praise the Lord for all these contacts!
On Saturday, many of the local saints, including young people and college students, joined us in distributing Bibles at the metro stations. We were very encouraged to see the young people, college students, and local saints participate in the labor. Actually, we passed out the most amount of Bibles on that day, 340 Bibles in total. Praise the Lord, we can labor together in coordination and a threefold cord is not easily broken (Eccl 4:12).
The following night, we had 12 new ones join us at the Bible seminar. The topic was the Spirit who is All-Sufficient. The new ones heard about God’s economy and that God’s economy is to dispense Himself in Christ as the Spirit into his children. After the presentation, we broke up into five different groups: two English groups, two French groups, and one Spanish group. Many new ones heard about calling on the name of the Lord and reading the Word as ways to receive this Spirit who is all-sufficient. Oh Lord Jesus! Oh Seigneur Jésus! Oh Señor Jesús!
On Lord’s Day morning, two brothers gave an encouraging report concerning the labor in Ottawa and the labor in Laval. This was a great encouragement to the saints. One of the contacts that we met also came to the Lord’s Table meeting. During the table meeting, he offered many prayers and many praises to the Lord. During the love feast afterwards, we connected him with some of the local saints and found someone who could bring him from Laval to the meetings. Lord, may you gain this one as a key one for your building here in Laval.
- Tracts: 6,352
- BfC Bible Offer Cards: 2
- Bibles: 2,177
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life, vol. 1: 2,176
- Other BfC Ministry books: 772
- Contacts >30 seconds: 2,105
- Prayed With: 47
- Second Appointment: 40
- Visited: 7
Praise the Lord for 2,177 Bibles, 2,176 Basic Elements of the Christian Life, vol. 1, and 772 ministry books!
- The Lord would strengthen and supply the saints in Ottawa and Montréal to follow up with the contacts.
- The Lord would bless all the Bibles and ministry materials given out and that the recipients would come to the full knowledge of the truth
- The Lord would gain the key ones in Ottawa and Laval to strengthen His testimony in these localities.
Thank you so much for your prayer. We can really testify that the Lord has been able to move in the metro stations in Laval these past few days. It seems that the barrier between us and the citizens of Laval has been reduced. The people are more open to speak with us and willing to take a tract, a ministry book or a Bible. In addition, the Lord has brought us in contact with many sons of peace. We have led some new ones to pray and we have also met other seeking Christians.
At one station, we met a Christian evangelist who saw that he needed to allow the Lord to spread from his spirit into his soul and into his body. He also saw that one way to allow the Lord to spread is to read the Word. At another station, we found a Christian who is currently seeking a church. We exchanged contact information and gave him the address of the home meeting in Laval this Friday.
We hope to find many more sons of peace in the next few days. The Lord has also been sanctifying the atmosphere. At some of the stations, the Jehovah Witnesses have not been present the last few days. The Lord has been able to move in the people of Laval. May we all continue to labor in our prayer to “lay the tracks” for the Lord to move in Laval.
This Thursday, the four saints that stayed behind in Ottawa, gave us a report of the follow-up labor on the campuses this past Monday through Wednesday. The report was very encouraging!
On Lord’s Day evening, the saints fellowshipped with the local brothers concerning the follow-up. These brothers were so eager to find out what to do and how to care for these contacts. The fellowship was that they could not practically care for 500 contacts but each one could find one or two to care for. On Monday, we had a drop-in Bible study from 9:30-4 at Algonquin college. In total, seven people dropped by to read the word and enjoy the Lord.
On Tuesday, we spent the day at Carleton University. We had a room booked in the library from 12-4. During this time, one Christian sister from Egypt joined us. Although there was a fire alarm that forced us to evacuate the building, this sister still remained with us and continued to fellowship with us. We had a lot of fellowship with her regarding the Triune God. This fellowship, eventually led her to experience the Triune God by calling on His name. Some of the local saints joined us for this time at Carleton University and they were encouraged. They realized that shepherding is not too difficult. They can book a room and bring their Bibles, and then have a Bible study with the contacts.
On Wednesday, we first went to University of Ottawa in the morning. Initially, we did not have a room booked. However, we went in faith and we found an empty room in the library. Three students came and we had a Bible study for 50 minutes. Initially, a group who had reserved this room came to kick us out. However, they saw our enjoyment of the word and decided to let us stay for 50 minutes. During this time, one student prayed to receive the Lord and was filled with joy. This one found the meaning of his human life! He even joined us in the afternoon Bible study at Carleton and wants to come to the home meeting this Friday. One student also helped us to book a room at the library for next week.
At Algonquin college, we had one student come to the Bible study. We enjoyed reading John 2 with him and fellowshipping with him. He really enjoyed the time, mentioning that before, he didn’t have anyone to talk with about the Lord and the Word of God. This one then booked a room for us at Algonquin for a Bible study next week.
Now, we have a room reserved for a Bible study at every campus. Praise the Lord!
- Tracts: 4,903
- BfC Bible Offer Cards: 2
- Bibles: 1,581
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life, vol. 1: 1,581
- Other BfC Ministry books: 721
- Contacts >30 seconds: 1,511
- Prayed With: 45
- Second Appointment: 25
- Visited: 7
- The Lord would bring the seeking ones to the metro stations and to the seminar this Saturday
- The Lord would continue to clear away any hindrances: hindrances in us, hindrances in the people of Laval, hindrances due to language, and hindrances due to culture.
- The Lord would strengthen the local saints to follow-up
John 10:2-4 “But he who enters through the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he puts forth all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice.”
We wanted to send a short update of the gospel work in Laval. Today was the first day of Bible distribution. We are distributing Bibles at 4 metro stations: Cartier, De La Concorde, Montmorency, and Henri-Bourassa. Because we are in the French-speaking portion of Canada and we are passing out Bibles at metro stations instead of universities, the Bible distribution has been a little more difficult. We feel that we need the prayers of the saints to remove the barriers between us and the people of Laval.
In our prayer meeting tonight, we realized that this week is a fresh start and we need to forget the things which are behind. This includes both our successes and our failures. We also realized that we should not depend on our methods but we should trust in the Lord and exercise our spirit.
I would like to share an encouraging story with you. At one of the metro stations, we had an encounter with one of the metro staff, who forced us to move to a different location in the metro station. Initially, we were rattled and timid after the encounter. However, as we turned to our spirit and enjoyed the Lord, we were strengthened again to distribute tracts and ask commuters if they would like a free study Bible. Despite the difficulties, we were still able to pass out a good number of French Bibles. This reminded me of Acts 14:19-20, “But Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him outside the city, supposing that he was dead. But as the disciples surrounded him, he rose up and entered into the city. And on the next day he went out with Barnabas to Derbe.” Hallelujah for the resurrection life!
- The Lord would remove any barrier between us and the citizens of Laval, specifically the language and the cultural barriers
- The Lord would supply the team with sufficient grace and build us up together
- The Lord would sanctify the atmosphere at these four metro stations. There are also Jehovah Witnesses tabling at many of these stations.
Greetings from the saints in Montréal and Laval, Quebec, Canada! This past Lord’s Day, most of the GTCA Ottawa/Laval team traveled two hours to arrive in Montréal and Laval in the French-speaking portion of Eastern Canada. Two trainees and two serving ones stayed behind in Ottawa to continue the follow-up with our contacts. They will join us in Laval on Wednesday. Laval is a Canadian city north of Montréal and we will be distributing Bibles in the metro stations there this week.
This past Lord’s Day, during the prophesying meeting, many shared concerning their experience from this past week. For many, this was their first time giving out Bibles. We were all encouraged to hear how they experienced the supply from the Lord and the supply from the other members. Even one high schooler, who is not saved, testified of being happy after passing out one Bible. Others testified of appreciating the Body in the labor. We had many different languages represented in the labor: English, Chinese, French, Korean, Spanish and Ukrainian. Some could not speak English or French, but were still able to function by passing out tracts and bringing students to the table. Some saints would pass out tracts, others would stand at the table and greet the students, and others would show the students how to use the Bible. It was a labor in the Body and in coordination. It reminds me of 1 Cor 14:31, “For you can all prophesy one by one that all may learn and all may be encouraged.”
Today the Ottawa team continued the follow-up labor. We had a drop-in Bible study from 10am to 3pm at Algonquin College. In total seven students stopped by to enjoy the Word of God with us. We went through various topics of the Bible to meet each one’s need. The students responded very positively and many are interested in attending a regular weekly Bible study. We plan to have one at 2pm to 3pm this Wednesday. In addition, we visited two families. Lord, gain these families for your testimony in Ottawa!
On Monday, we spent the bulk of the day touring Montréal. We visited the top of Mount Royal and saw an overview of the city. We also visited old Montréal, downtown and McGill University. We are now more familiar with the area and ready to begin Bible distribution tomorrow.
- The Lord would bless the drop-in Bible studies and nourish the students with the Word
- The Lord would bring the contacts to the Bible Study at Algonquin this Wednesday
- The Lord would gain these two families for the Lord’s testimony in Ottawa
Have you found your human spirit? It is connected to your mouth. Hallelujah, Oh Lord Jesus! That is the way to let it out! On Saturday, Feb 4, many contacts found their human spirit and received the living God into their spirit! On Friday, many college students drank from the fountain of living water. Here are some verses that we have been enjoying these past few days:
- John 4:13 “Jesus answered and said to her, Everyone who drinks of this water shall thirst again, ”
- John 4:14 “But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall by no means thirst forever; but the water that I will give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into eternal life. ”
- John 4:24 “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truthfulness. ”
Also, there has been several opportunities for blending among the saints. On Wednesday night, three sisters visited a family to spend time with their son who is 4 years old. The sisters and the other saints also fellowshipped concerning their experiences of the children’s work and shared their burdens. On Thursday night, several trainees and college students visited three young people and their families. The young people consists of one 9th grader, one 11th grader, and one 12th grader. After dinner, they engaged in a variety of activities including talking around the table, playing board games and ice skating in front of the house. On Saturday morning, the saints went ice-skating on the Rideau Canal or toured the Winterlude festival in Ottawa.
- Tracts: 2,509
- BfC Bible Offer Cards: 2
- Bibles: 1,025
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life, vol. 1: 980
- Other BfC Ministry books: 642
- Contacts >30 seconds: 956
- Prayed With: 37
- Second Appointment: 8
Praise the Lord for over 1,025 Bibles sown in Ottawa! On Friday we finished our last day of Bible distribution and we had several appointments with contacts. By the Lord’s covering, we were still able to distribute Bibles at Algonquin university. Thank you dear saints for your prayers to keep this campus open. Lord, may your word continue to run at all three campuses!
That Friday evening, we gathered at a local community center with the college students and two new ones. We thoroughly enjoyed singing many songs concerning drinking the Lord. We also read the 1st chapter of Basic Elements of the Christian Life, vol 2 concerning the matter of pray-reading. Lord, may the college students learn to pray-read Your word in the morning!
On Saturday evening, Bibles for Canada had their Bible seminar concerning the Key to Experiencing Christ - the Human Spirit. Nine new ones came to this time and heard about our human spirit and how it can be used to contact God. During the break-out session after the presentation, several new ones prayed to receive the Lord.
- The Lord would bless the Bible studies next week
- The Lord would strengthen and supply the saints to follow up with the positive contacts
- The Lord would guard the new ones and usher them into the church life
After four days of sowing on the college campuses and in the community, the Lord has blessed us with many positive contacts and many Bible recipients. Now we are focusing more on the shepherding and follow-up with these positive contacts. On the one hand, one burden is to distribute the Word of God to the community. On the other hand, our view and our goal is to gain remaining fruit. We predict that by the end of this week, we will have passed around 1,000 Bibles. Of these 1,000 recipients, if the saints in Ottawa had 10 solid positive contacts to shepherd, then this sowing trip will be a success. To gain 10 such ones, we need adequate follow-up with our positive contacts and much and thorough prayer. Lord, may you gain at least 10!
These four days of labor have also tested our endurance. Nevertheless, we have enjoyed coming to the Lord in a fresh way morning by morning to be revived and strengthened. Here are some lines from some hymns that we have enjoyed.
“I come to his presence afresh… And He speaks to me and reveals to me all His riches for me today; and with sweet delight I partake of Him, My hunger has passed away… And I drink of Him for my every need, my thirsting has passed away”
“I thank Thee, Lord, that Thou hast shown, and I begin to see, What Thou canst be to all Thine own, What they may be to Thee; If only they will yield Thee all, And trustingly obey Thy call”
The current statistics are as follows (numbers are still in flux):
- Tracts: 1,895
- BfC Bible Offer Cards: 2
- Bibles: 840
- Basic Elements of the Christian Life, vol. 1: 69
- Other BfC Ministry books: 545
- Contacts >30 seconds: 779
- Prayed With: 19
- Second Appointment: 9
We also have 73 very open positive contacts and 187 additional positive contacts. Many saints are beginning to have appointments with these contacts and we hope to have more appointments on Friday. On Saturday evening, we will host a Bible seminar from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM with dinner included. The topic will be: the Key to Experiencing Christ - the Human Spirit. After a presentation on this topic, we will place the contacts in smaller groups and shepherd them according to their needs. Seminar invitations will be sent out to these contacts tomorrow. May many touch their human spirit on Saturday!
- The Lord would keep Algonquin College open for Bible distribution and Bibles for Canada would maintain positive relationships with other campus ministries
- Our contacts would respond to our texts and emails for appointments and they would touch Christ in these appointments
- The Lord would bless the Saturday seminar and the Lord would be our wisdom in shepherding the contacts during the group time.
Behold the Sower went out to sow and some seeds fell beside the way, others fell on the rocky places,and others fell into the thorns, However, some fell on the good earth and yielded fruit (Mark 4:3-8). Lord, may some seeds fall on the good earth this week!
We just completed our first two days of Bible distribution. The response from the university students and the citizens of Ottawa portrays their genuine hunger for the Word of God. At many locations, right after we finished setting up the tables, people approached our tables inquired about the free study Bible. Lord, may your word run in Ottawa!
Exercise of the Kingdom for the Building up of the Church
During the gospel trip, we are also reading the above mentioned ministry book. Here are a few highlights from our reading:
“We need the revelation that the very Jesus in whom we believe for salvation is the Christ, the oil upon us for functioning, and the Son of the living God, the water within us for life.”
“Forget about what you are or what you can do, and remember that you have received the Son of the living God into you as your life and that you have been attached to the anointed One. Because you have been attached to Him, the ointment upon Him is flowing down to you.”
Reports at the prayer meeting:
This past prayer meeting, the gospel trip participants shared testimonies from the past two days of Bible distribution. Many testified of positive contacts with students and community members including, eagerly receiving the Bible and the ministry, calling on the name of the Lord, desiring to join the Friday-night college meeting, and even setting up appointments later in the week.
University of Ottawa:
- At this Bilingual university, we have passed out many English Bibles and even some French Bibles. The demand for the French Bible surprised many of us and has highlighted the need of the French speaking students
- In addition, most of the ones we passed the Bible out to are interested in a Bible study. However, there is currently no club at this university. May the Lord pave the way to have a Bible study at the University of Ottawa
- Our college students attending Carleton University have been faithfully supporting the labor, helping with setup, providing snacks, and helping with break-down.
- Tomorrow, we will be having 3-4 appointments with new contacts. May the Lord bless these appointments.
- Students are constantly visiting the BfC table and there is barely enough time to write down details concerning the persons on the contact card before addressing another student.
- For many, this was the first time they had seen a Bible distribution and many have expressed their interests in attending a Bible study. Some are even planning on coming this Friday to the college meeting.
- At Billing Bridge Station, saints handed out 26 Bibles and 116 gospel tracts in one afternoon. While only some receive a Bible, most express their gratitude for the Bible distribution
- At another transportation station, the saints were kicked out by two station workers who refused to look at the confirmation email from Ottawa’s transportation department confirming our permission to distribute Bibles. This shows that Satan is trembling. May the Lord bind his enemy and release the way to distribute Bibles at this transportation station.
- The response from the Bible distributions indicates that the harvest is great. However, the workers are few. Therefore, beseech the Lord of the harvest that He would thrust out workers into His harvest (Matt. 9:37-38).
- The Lord would cover the Friday night college meeting and Saturday Bible seminar and that the ones invited would be able to come
- The Lord would be our wisdom in following up with the promising contacts
- The Lord would supply the community saints to participate in the follow-up labor after the Bible distribution
- The Lord would encourage the saints to pray and adequately coordinate to shepherd the new ones
Greetings from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! Today was our first full day in Ottawa. By the Lord’s grace and covering, everyone was able to arrive safely and in a timely manner to Ottawa last night. After we arrived, we enjoyed a wonderful time of feasting and blending at different small group meetings.
During the Lord’s day meeting this morning, we heard two encouraging speakings:
- According to 2 Peter, we have all been allotted a portion of faith and we need to exercise this faith so that the virtues listed in 2 Peter may be developed. The ultimate consummation of these virtues is love and this love is the church.
- To participate in this gospel trip, we need much prayer. This prayer has two aspects: individual and corporate. In the individual aspect, we need to pray personally to confess our sins. Our confession will lead us to be filled in spirit. In the corporate aspect, we put on the whole armor of God, which is our uniform to exercise authority over Satan and the demons. Even though some may not be able to physically participate in the Bible distribution, all of us need to redeem the time to pray. Our prayer will pave the way to bear remaining fruit.
After the prophesying meeting, we had a love feast together with the saints visiting to participate in the Bible distribution and the local saints in Ottawa. Praise the Lord for the mutual blending and encouraging fellowship among the saints.
As the snow was falling in the afternoon, we toured downtown Ottawa. We visited the parliament building, and we drank coffee and ate Canadian pastries in a bakery. As we were waiting for our pastries, we handed out a gospel tract to a guitar player in the street. Hallelujah, even in our touring, we can have a gospel living!
Tomorrow will mark the first day of our Bible distribution. We will be targeting three universities and three transportation stations:
- University of Ottawa
- Carleton University
- Billings Bridge Station
- South Key Station
- Baseline Station
- The Lord would bless the Bible distribution at these locations and that we would gain seeking contacts open to further appointments
- The Lord would bring our team and our sub-teams into the one accord
- The Lord would strengthen and supply the local saints to participate in the gospel outreach and to pray individually and corporately
Reports By City
- Chico, CA
- Clemson, SC
- Clovis, CA
- El Paso, TX
- Everett, WA
- Folsom, CA
- Hamilton, ONT
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Kitchener, ONT
- Laredo, TX
- Lawrence, KS
- Lethbridge, AB
- Manassas, VA
- Morgan Hill, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Ottawa, ONT
- Reno, NV
- South Bend, IN
- St Catharines, ONT
- West Richland, WA
- Windsor, ONT