In the morning and the afternoon, the gospel trip team, as well as local saints, had the opportunity to table at the Mall of New Hampshire for the second time, and all 80 of the English Recovery Versions that were brought to the table were handed out! In the evening, there was a BfA seminar in Manchester at the Falls Event Center and concurrently an Intercollegiate Praise and Ministry Meeting (IPMM) in Boston. There were four students from the Manchester/Concord area that we met during the past two weeks that attended the IPMM and one of them brought two of her friends as well. In addition, another one of those four was saved at UMASS Lowell last week at a seminar, and then spoke during the IPMM overflow time in response to the message on the Bride of Christ. The students were also happy to meet other college students on fire for the Lord.
- Bibles: 89
- Ministry booklets: 16
This trip was in the Body, carried by the prayers of the saints, and supported by practical hidden services of saints throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
“As for the saints who are on the earth, they are the excellent; All my delight is in them.” – Psa. 16:3
Although there was only one attendee at the workplace seminars and one at the second BfA seminar, we are not discouraged! We’ve had the privilege of watching the Lord call people one by one to Himself over the past two weeks across the campuses and the community.
“I tell you that in the same way there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner repenting than over ninety-nine righteous persons who have no need of repentance.” – Luke 15:7
- Gospel Tracts: ~90
- Bibles: 193
- Ministry booklets: 70
- Contacted: 51
- Prayed: 4
- Baptized: 0
- Second Appointment: 6
- Regular Appointment: 3
- Homes Visited: 20
- Number and name of churches visited: 2 (Manchester, NH & Lowell, MA)
- Number and names of localities (non-churches visited): 3 (Concord, NH, Hanover, NH, & Durham, NH)
- The local saints will experience the bountiful supply of the Spirit in their follow-up over the next few weeks to shepherd more than 30 open contacts in the community and that this will lead to remaining fruit.
- There would be a way to meet with and care for 10+ Spanish-speaking contacts that have received Spanish Recovery Versions.
- The Christians Students club would be reactivated at NHTI soon, with Bible studies on campus.
Highlights (February 5 – February 8)
Tuesday (February 5)
One sub-team visited the University of New Hampshire - Durham (flagship campus) and set up a BfA table there. The other sub-team visited Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH and was able to have refreshing appointments with three students who have been meeting with a family nearby for the past few years.
Wednesday (February 6)
Thursday (February 7)
We set up a BfA table at Manchester Community College again and a few saints from the community joined us. One student also received the Lord and is open for further contact! That evening, some got a chance to visit saints in New Ipswich, NH and others attended the first workplace seminar on the Peace of God.
Friday (February 8)
In the morning and afternoon, we had a solid time with some local saints to coordinate the follow-up plans for contacts made over the last two weeks. In the evening, there were three home meetings in and around Manchester. Generally, all the saints in the area gather at the same place on Friday nights, but the many home meetings in smaller numbers this week facilitated further blending among the saints.
Statistics (February 5 – February 8)
- Bibles: 15
- Ministry booklets: 12
Pray that there would be a smooth handoff of the contacts (community and campus) to the local saints over the next week, as well as properly aggressive follow up over the next few weeks.
Saturday (February 2)
Saints from Manchester and nearby churches, along with the FTTA and FTTA-XB trainees, tabled at the Mall of New Hampshire (Manchester) and Steeplegate Mall (Concord). We met a Spanish-speaking mom and her daughter at the mall, both of whom came to the BfA seminar later that evening, along with the mom’s sister in the Lord and her children. They are hungry for the Word and very open to further contact.
Lord’s Day (February 3)
A few young families came to the Lord’s Table, one of which met with the saints a few times within the last week. Some of these families traveled quite a distance from other parts of New Hampshire and Massachusetts to visit. Also, the Lord used the children to wonderfully blend these families together.
In the afternoon, four teams of saints went out door-knocking and 1 contact prayed to receive the Lord! In addition, 3 solid contacts were made and 1 team was able to enter into a home for further fellowship.
Monday (February 4)
We handed out a total of 256 workplace seminar invitations downtown this morning as people were trickling into work, as well as during lunchtime. This marks a total of ~515 seminar invitations for 3 workplace seminars that will take place on Thursday and Friday of this week.
There was a seminar in the afternoon at Manchester Community College (MCC) with 2 students from MCC and 2 students from Concord Community College (NHTI). All 4 want to start Bible studies and appointments on their respective campuses with us.
- Bibles: 73
- Ministry booklets: 29
- Two sub-teams will be going to Dartmouth College (Hanover, VT) and the University of New Hampshire (Durham, NH). Pray that the Lord will draw seekers to the BfA tables and the local saints in these areas will be strengthened and supplied.
- There would be remaining fruit issuing from the 3 workplace seminars taking place this Thursday and Friday. There are ~10,000, predominantly young professionals, working in a ~1 mile strip of renovated mill buildings.
- Visitations will continue to encourage, supply, and blend the saints and positive contacts in Manchester and its surrounding areas.
Highlights (Jan. 30 - Feb. 1)
On Wednesday, when we arrived at Concord Community College (30 min. north of Manchester), we found a posted list of clubs that are currently inactive but have already been formally approved, including a club named “Christian Students.” It can be restarted by students showing interest in such a club. Many students who received Bibles expressed an interest in having Bible studies on campus and restarting the Christian Student club. Since then, we’ve already had one Bible-reading appointment with a seeking student.
On Thursday, we handed out 500 invitations for a seminar at the church in Lowell in a span of 45 minutes. One student received the Lord that night!
We had many very encouraging visitations in the past few days. Our prayer is that the Lord would usher these families and individuals into the center of the church life.
Gospel tracts: 1 Bibles: 11 Ministry booklets: 11
- The Lord will reach many residents of Manchester and Concord during Bible distributions at their local malls tomorrow and the following Saturday.
- There would be strong follow up with students that we have met over the past few days.
- Many seekers would attend the upcoming workplace and BfA seminars.
Last month, the church in Manchester had their first Lord’s Table on December 16th.
Goal of this trip
To build the Body of Christ through the blending of the saints and the preaching of the gospel to four major groups of people: students, business professionals, pre-existing BfA/community contacts, and the community.
Highlights (January 27-29)
Our goal was to pass out 50 seminar invitations during each one hour workplace distribution, but the Lord exceeded our expectations and 200 invitations were handed out in the past two distributions.
Statistics: (as of January 27)
- Tracts: 11
- Bibles: 5
- Ministry booklets: 2
- The seminar invitations will continue to reach many more professionals over the next six workplace distributions. There are 10,000, predominately young professionals, working in a ~1 mile strip of renovated mill buildings.
- There will be positive contacts made during tabling at Manchester Community College, Concord Community College, and UMASS Lowell over the next three days.
- Visitations will encourage, supply, and blend the saints and positive contacts in Manchester and its surrounding areas.
Reports By City
- Amarillo, TX
- Burnaby, BC
- Canyon, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Cincinnati, OH
- Edmond, OK
- Lexington, KY
- London, ONT
- Manchester, NH
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Orlando, FL
- Pearland, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Richmond, VA
- St Louis, MO
- Stillwater, OK
- The Woodlands, TX
- Vaughan, ONT